Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meet the Bride

I have a beautiful friend getting married in July, and I was priviledged to get to host her bridal shower last week! We held it at our garden center, which made for easy decorating!



It was a gorgeous spring evening, and we had a huge turn out! Unfortunately I was bustling here and there during the shower, so I didn't get to pick up my camera to take some "during" photos!





This bride and her sweet fiance' are well loved, and supported, as we had close to 130 people show up to shower them with gifts!






Her gratitude was expressed with heart felt appreciation, and I have no doubt she meant it! If you've ever been on the recieving end of a shower, it's overwhelming to be the recipient of such generosity! ;)




The cash register counter was where we served the food, (which i failed to photograph) but it was a little challenge to hide the monitors! lol!





The two beauties on the ends are my sweet friends that helped put on the show! I can only take a 3rd of the credit for the planning, decorating and hosting!



Her friendship is such a blessing, and I'm grateful to have her in my life!



And here is the soon to be MR. and MRS.! They are going to be a stunning couple on that blissful day in July!


*stay tuned for more pre-wedding fun in the upcoming weeks!*



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...