Thursday, July 21, 2011

from baby to toddler

He's 10 months, my baby is! He moves at the speed of light, and makes a mess of everything he touches. Whatever big brother has, he sets his sights and is not easily deterred!

But at the end of the dirty day, he snuggles like the best of them! I look at him and can't believe how much faster his "baby days" have went by than G's did! I guess that comes along with being #2!
He continues to look more and more like his daddy, and he's becoming more and more a daddy's boy! He makes a bee-line for the door when he hears daddy come home, and turns his body away from me whenever he's being handed back! Just fine by me though because the position of "mommy's boy" has long been taken! ;)

And this is our newest trick! "Bye-Bye" to all!









1 comment:

  1. WOW...10 months already! I can't believe C is 7 months...you are right, time FLIES by esp with #2. SO. SAD....thanks for the updates on your sweet little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...