Sunday, October 30, 2011

MORE, for the burlap lover!

Turns out more of you share a love for this rustic natural fiber than I thought! :) Well, truth is I can't quit thinking about it! I have all these ideas to try, some of them turn out to be somewhat clever, others not so much! Anyway, I'm sure some of you have some clever ideas for yourselves, but thought I'd share a couple of my latest! I didn't include tutorials this time, sorry...but they aren't too hard to figure out, and if you really want to know..email me, I'll be glad to share!




A couple pillow covers made from linen with burlap design top stiched to the front. I'm hoping in time the edges fray out a little more!



This one I added a chalk cloth insert! Not so easy to work with, but turned out fun!



And a wreath I'm hoping to maybe use this christmas for something or other!? Or give as a gift!




Hope this gets you all itching to craft!








2 comments:

  1. ahh- I wish you could have came this afternoon too!:)So fun to meet Kristy & see your MIL again :)!Blessings to you...
    {love this pillow!-you are so talented!}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...