Sunday, June 10, 2012

Le Bebe shower


There are a few times in your life that you feel completely overwhelmed with gratitude by the generosity of others, and a shower given in the behalf of your sweet little baby is one of them! What a wonderful way to celebrate together, the joy & anticipation of a new birth!


I had the privilege of photographing a celebration of this kind for a friend, and I loved every minute of it! For one, she is a women of beauty & grace even being "great with child"! :) And for two, the shower theme included vintage + rustic + bird type decor that made me swoon swoon swoon!



So much thought and creativity went into the details by these lovely hostess, and made the whole evening a treat for all of us! For what I know of the "mommy-to-be" this style reflects some of her own creativity as well!




One word described the food = delectable! My photography doesn't do it justice, but those bread sticks literally melted in your mouth. I have a bit of a weakness for herbed bread, but even so...like butta' my friends!



Who doesn't want to be served refreshing beverages off of a darling antique dresser!? 


And if that doesn't convince you of the thoughtful details, here's one we can all swoon together! So simple yet sweet! I might add that the venue for this shower was in the beautiful yard of one of the hostess'. Decor aside, the landscape no doubt set the backdrop!


So here's to beautiful summer yard showers + buttery herbed bread sticks! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. OH MEL! I am {thrilled} that you posted these beautiful pictures! Makes this Auntie so glad to see that sweet bebe bump! Of course I love all the details! wouldn't expect anything less from my sis & Sonia.. and to my Mama.. your gardens do look absolutely lovely, I think we need to come so I enjoy them while holding a new bebe in my arms..say August..ok still hoping (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos turned out great Mel! I think you could've pointed that camera anywhere that night and had an adorable picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...