Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tech test


This is a "test post" of my tech-abilities! I am successfully blogging from our iPad! I don't pride myself in being tech-savvy, but strangely, I actually do kind of enjoy the challenge of figuring out how to operate + navigate new devices! So after a couple app downloads and small hardware purchases, I am now set to download pics from my dSLR and blog from abroad!!

In less than 24 hours, I will be boarding a plane (Lord willing) and taking a journey, with my McDreamy, through the countryside to which I say my heart beats to the rhythm of! I have a passion for the sun soaked, rolling hills that are so gracefully adorned with rows of vibrant grape vineyards and silvery groves of olive trees! The rough-hewn architecture formed by weathered stones and terra cotta roofs aged by years of exposure to climatical elements! The delectable flavors of handmade pastas mixed with the freshest tomato-ey herb sauces and so thoughtfully paired with the most complimentary artisan breads and cheeses! 

If you haven't already figured it out...you'll have to wait and see! :) Although I plan to share some pictures and highlights of our adventures, I won't be editing photos and typing is slow on the iPad ..so this is a disclaimer in advance! 

CIAO!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo jealous!!! Enjoy your trip away...especially all alone, you & your hubby. :) I'm reminiscing all the way back when you helped us plan our trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...